Not sure what happens after an accident? If there is damage to your vehicle, you will need to get it repaired.
When you need the services of a panel beater, here's what to expect:
- If you are going to claim the accident or incident on insurance, contact your insurance company and get a claim number.
- Bring your vehicle into us with your claim number and we take it from there. You don't need to leave your car with us at this stage, unless it can't be driven or is unsafe to drive.
- If the vehicle is not drivable we can get it towed for you, as we have a 24x7 tow service.
- We will take photo's and assess the damage.
- These photo's are sent to your insurance company's assessor, along with a quote to repair your vehicle. It can take up to a week for the insurance company to process the quote.
- Once the repair quote is approved, we will get in touch with you to book your vehicle in for the repairs. At this time we can tell you how long we expect it will take to repair your car. How long it takes will depend on the damage and availability of parts.
- You bring your vehicle in. If a courtesy car is required, one will be provided free of charge.
- The correct paint colour is selected for your vehicle and it is painted.
- We give it a final inspection.
- We call you when your vehicle is ready to be picked up.
- You pay us the excess as per your insurance agreement. We accept EFTPOS, cash and most credit cards.
- We guarantee our workmanship for the life of the vehicle.